Each registered participant can submit max. 2 papers!
|Paper submission deadline||March 15, 2017|
|Notification of the paper acceptance||March 20, 2017|
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER PREPARATION AND PUBLISHING
A conference proceeding (with ISBN) is reviewed and includes all the papers presented at the conference as lectures and posters. Please write the text of manuscript in English to a maximum of four-page papers as per following instruction in text editor MS Office Word (ver. 2007 and later) should be sent via e-mail to: Alica.Kocisova@uvlf.sk
Title (font Times New Roman, size 12, bold, capital); Authors (font Times New Roman, size 12, normal, capital only surname, align left) – please underline the name of the author; who will lecture or present a poster; Address (font Time New Roman, size 12, normal, align left); Abstract (optimal length should be kept to approx. 100 words); Text of paper – Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, (font Time New Roman, size 12, spacing 1.5; borders 2 cm);
Example of paper
IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON THE SPREAD OF PATHOGENS AND ANIMAL HEALTH IN SLOVAKIA Smutný M., Drobný R.*, Landerov K.
University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice, Department of Epizootiology and Parasitology, Komenského 73, 041 81 Košice, Slovak Republic; firstname.lastname@example.org
* Institute of Parasitology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Hlinkova 3, 040 01 Košice, Slovak Republic
ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, MATERIAL AND METHODS, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, CONCLUSION, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, REFERENCES ORAL PRESENTATION OF SCIENTIFIC WORK: The Scientific Committee will notify corresponding author
regarding the acceptance of paper.
GUIDELINES FOR CITATION OF LITERATURE
- In the text … (Fischer, 1999); (Lorencovič and Lower, 2015); (Hájková et al., 2016);
- In the end (References) – An alphabetical list of cited literature
- Books / Monographs: Title: Order of the issue. Details of issue (place of issue: publisher), year of issue. Number of pages. ISBN.
- Article in a journal: Title. Title of the source document (newspaper, magazine). Year, volume, number of pages (pages from – to).
- Article in a proceedings or monographs: Title of the article. In Title of a proceedings . Place of issue: Publisher, year of issue. ISBN. Number of pages (pages from – to).
- Electronic documents: Author. Title [Type of data carrier]. Issue. Place of issue: Publisher, date of issue. Availability and access.
Oral presentation: maximum 10 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion.
Poster presentation: maximum height 110 cm, width 90 cm.
Plenary lectures: maximum 45 minutes
Please prepare a power point presentation and poster in English, regardless of which language you will speak.